Saturday, August 4, 2007

a simple game of truth&dare

ZOEI : oh its so boring,why ,why did i come to school (yuck)

FLUR: so lets play something!!,or do something.

MOOSE: truth and dare,pleasssseeee....

FLUR : emmmm......... it's fine with me ,but Zoei doesn't like it.

ZOEI: wow i like truth and dare!! who? said i don't..

MOOSE: yay lets play,put your hands down,I'll be the catcher !! i choose number 8.

ZOEI: there are only 6 hands.

MOOSE: oh then number 1!!

ZOEI: ahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrr darn,does it have to be me!!

MOOSE: truth,dare,double dare,torture. so what do u choose?

ZOEI: double dare!!

MOOSE: ahhh good one,go and tell sir serious black , sir why are you soo ugly!! goo goo

ZOEI: arrr no i won't,that's too hard,he's really strict!!

MOOSE: fine sing in front of the whole class,hips don't lie!!

ZOEI: i hate u moose, fine I'll do it!!

MOOSE: SILENCE EVERYBODY Zoei is gonna sing hips don't lie!!

ZOEI: ahh emm... bamboo bamboo oh Mont tonight my hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel its weight,so be wise keeping the size of my body(singing finishes)

(every body clapping)

ZOEI: ooo ok ha (shy) ,moose i hate you, now I'm the catcher ha ha!!

MOOSE: whaa,i choose double dare, my most favorite thing..

ZOEI: ok lick the ground,after that dance!!

MOOSE: whaa (licking the ground) yuck,yuck, yuck !! oh do i have to dance?

ZOEI: yup,now go

(moose dancing!!)

(everybody laughing)

FLUR: ha ha that's a good one, now mee!!

ZOEI: ok flur, i want you to eat from the dustbin!! all that rotting food!!

FLUR: no way, ill lick the toilet floor instead of eating from the dustbin!

ZOEI: then lick the toilet floor

FLUR: i didn't mean it!!

ZOEI: its really unfair,you know!! I did my part,you should do the same!!

FLUR: fine what do u want me to do? but not liking the toilet floor and eating from the dustbin these two are out!!

ZOEI: shout out loud and say,i hate Daniel Radcliffe and Cedric from the bottom of my hart!!

FLUR: whaaaaaa, i emmmm h-a-t-e d-a -n-i-e-l r-a-d c-l-i- f-f- e emmmmm and james franco!!
, from the bottom of my hart!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh (sob)

ZOEI: ha ha ha,to bad for miss perfect(flur).

FLUR: i hate u zoei!!!!

ZOEI: you'll get over it,after all i know you hate him deep inside.

FLUR: ahhhhhhhh your not getting away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOEI: moose your my guardian angel,don't let her hurt me!!

The end !! by :Mariana Perera




No comments: